What to expect
How to book your session?
Booking your session is super easy and you have several options:
- You can call the studio at 972.877.4778
- You can email the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can BOOK ONLINE and we will contact you to secure a date & time
- You will receive an email confirmation of your Session Details along with a Welcome Packet that is full of helpful information in preparing for your session
- You will also receive a questionnaire that will help us get to know you, your style and your family a little better. This helps us in designing your session
- We will visit on the phone or in person to go over any questions, suggestions and/or concerns that you may have
What happens after the session?
This is truly the best part of the process! The order appointment is our big REVEAL event!! You picked the best outfit, location and we all worked together to create the best images for you and your family and now it’s time for the show. The order appointment is scheduled following your photo shoot. We have you come back to the studio about 7 – 10 days after your photo session. We start by showcasing your entire gallery in a video on our large 100″ projector screen. (that’s pretty big) and I truly love the happy tears that are usually shed here. It’s what I do and I love seeing my clients see themselves and/or families as beautiful as they are. After your video we go through the images slower and help you select your favorites. We then share a variety of studio samples and help you create your own collection of prints & photo products. We ask that you bring all decision makers with you to your order appointment as this is the time that you will be placing your order from your photo session.
When do I get my images?
Once your order is completed at your order appointment we get everything into production for you. If you have ordered any custom design items, like a photo album, announcements, custom storyboard, etc. we will get your design made and email you a proof along with a digital print approval before sending those items into production. If no custom work is needed your images are put into production right away. On average your order will take 2 – 3 weeks to be ready for pick up.
Custom Photography is an investment; not only in money but also in time preparing for your session and getting just the right images for your family. We love creating art and making sure you have heirloom quality prints and products that will stand the test of time and be a gift to future generations.